Solved! What size is the internal hard drive in the intel core i7-820QM and how much sto

zima89

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2011
I guess what I am asking is how much storage would I need with this processor and what size should the internal hard drive be?

It depends on your needs. If you store a lot of photos, movies, and other media, I'd at least think about a 500GB drive. Either that or you can go with whatever model laptop you want with the processor you mentioned regardless of hard drive size and just get an external hard drive for your major storage needs.

It depends on your needs. If you store a lot of photos, movies, and other media, I'd at least think about a 500GB drive. Either that or you can go with whatever model laptop you want with the processor you mentioned regardless of hard drive size and just get an external hard drive for your major storage needs.

geekapproved

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
Hard drive space has nothing to do with a cpu, AT ALL. That's like saying what kind of carpet do I need in my 5 liter Mustang GT.

Get whatever hard drive size you need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 6
M Laptop Tech Support 0
V Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 7
D Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3