Solved! what to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGraves992

Banned
BANNED
Apr 13, 2021
Question for those who use a fitness tracker. The new miband6 is out and I'm wondering if it would make sense for workouts and swimming? I like the fact that they don't need to be charged every day like with many smartwatches. I like their features, but maybe there are better options?

Solution
The new Mi Band 6 is in fact a better option than many other fitness watches like One Plus or Honor Bands. It has better display functions. It is also scratch resistant.

There are 30 different workout modes in Mi Band 6. Its battery life is also very efficient. With the 125 mAh battery it works up to 14 days.

Did you know also has some unique features like: stress monitor and women health tracker ?

If you are a efficient fitness tracker for workout purposes then go for the Mi Band 6.

Anadoe

Great
Apr 3, 2021
The new Mi Band 6 is in fact a better option than many other fitness watches like One Plus or Honor Bands. It has better display functions. It is also scratch resistant.

There are 30 different workout modes in Mi Band 6. Its battery life is also very efficient. With the 125 mAh battery it works up to 14 days.

Did you know also has some unique features like: stress monitor and women health tracker ?

If you are a efficient fitness tracker for workout purposes then go for the Mi Band 6.

Solution

DavidGraves992

Banned
BANNED
Apr 13, 2021

Thank you got the answer. I am thinking about how useful it will be. I forgot about the stress monitor.

Reactions: Anadoe
Status
Not open for further replies.