Question What wires/plugs should I use for the Klipsch RP 280FA?

Sep 11, 2019
Are there any wires/plugs that I should specifically get for the Klipsch RP 280FA? Even if it's just a brand that you recommend for these kinds of speakers, high quality, long lasting, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 1
T Audio 5
1 Audio 2
N Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 2
E Audio 1
G Audio 1
A Audio 11
J Audio 5
J Audio 7
B Audio 6
R Audio 2
M Audio 8
A Audio 0
S Audio 1
C Audio 2
A Audio 1
Lachlan Mulcahy Audio 2
S Audio 4
Similar threads
How do I hook up a 1/8 inch male plug to 2 RCA stereo inputs? 1/8 has a red, white & bare wire. (Shield or ground?) RCA wires
help ID speaker wire plug replacement (Vizio TV)
wire 1/4" plug out of guitar to 1/8"rca jack line in on powered sub woofer,
Connect Dynamic audio AT 300 studio monitor to Audio decoder? Bare wire to plug?
Bare wire speaker plug connected to speakon jack
Replace plug Logitech G231 headset, wire colors?
How to connect speaker wires to recover with no plugs
I have external speakers with the booster 6 prong plug green red orange blue black Anna black mixed wire trying to find wire f
I have two wires from my hi fi and a sony self powered speaker with 3.5 jack plugs can i couple the two wires into a 3.5 jack
I have a sub from a surround sound that has two wires. How do I convert it to RCA to plug into my receiver?
Speaker wire for RCA plug connection
I bought a sunbeam, Bluetooth usb sound bar, I plugged the red and white wires into the directv box and the soundbar, but the
how to connect speaker wires to a usb plug
Usb head phone not working so i had to cut the wires b/c usb plug is broken..
Installing Banana Plugs or Spades on Speaker Wire
Micro plug to RCA via speaker wire
I Have a lennox-n7 home theater system, the subwoofer uses speaker wire, how can i connect it to a sub out plug on newer recei
Sony MHC-SS450 sub-woofer with single RCA plug to be plugged into a receiver with raw-wire inputs (switches) for sub!
Look for a recommendation on easiest way to attach male RCA plugs to speaker wire
my new speakers makes this wired sound when i plug it in?

ASK THE COMMUNITY