What's the best resource for mirroring my PC onto my IPad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandguyben

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
What's the best resource for mirroring my PC onto my IPad? I know it's easy to AirPlay from Mac OS, but I'd like to use my Win 64bit PC, and use non-standard programs like Finale (music writing software) at my piano in the living room. Is this possible? And how much is it going to run me? Am I even asking in the right place?
Thanks.

Solution
What you mean as "Mirroring"? You want keyboard/mouse/screen appearing on iPad? You need "Remore control software".

If your Windows is Pro or higher version, you can check whether there's RDP client for iPad.
Another option would be to use TeamViewer.

You should also check how your Windows app (Finale) is controlled, it might use some UI which is not easily remotable on touch-only device.
What you mean as "Mirroring"? You want keyboard/mouse/screen appearing on iPad? You need "Remore control software".

If your Windows is Pro or higher version, you can check whether there's RDP client for iPad.
Another option would be to use TeamViewer.

You should also check how your Windows app (Finale) is controlled, it might use some UI which is not easily remotable on touch-only device.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.