Whats the difference between these sd cards

Solution

Pro is faster.. I would use the pro for like gopro 4k video or 1080 recording and the other for your phone (like photos and some video) if that make sense.

I use sandisk extreme plus class 10 for my gopro and regular class 4 sandisk for my phone.

If you need to record in high quality video you need faster card and to upload to the computer it helps as well.

thx1138v2

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
The major difference is their physical size. The microSDXC is smaller. That only matters if whatever you are using it with requires one size or the other. Most devices today will handle both.

Their capacities and speeds are about the same. The microSDXC is a bit more environmentally robust and it does not come in the smaller 8Gb version.

Seoulja615

Estimable
Feb 16, 2015

Pro is faster.. I would use the pro for like gopro 4k video or 1080 recording and the other for your phone (like photos and some video) if that make sense.

I use sandisk extreme plus class 10 for my gopro and regular class 4 sandisk for my phone.

If you need to record in high quality video you need faster card and to upload to the computer it helps as well.

Solution