When and why did direct tv remove espn classic

G

DIRECT-TV SUCKS
Apparently directtv moved the espn classics to the sports package @$13/mo. 6+months ago or you can upgrade to the "elite" pkg. I have had this channel for months now while apprently i should now have. I haD no affinity to that station so i never noticed.... Now as the 2010 World Cup was starting so I set all the games to record through ESPNCL b/c thats where MOST of the games are being broadcast. So on the 4th of june i set all the matches i wanted taped but by miralce DIRECT TV Turned it off on me June11th..opening day. The real kicker here is that THEY ONLY TURNED IT OFF ON MY DVR not the other 3 POS boxes. when i called the Customer service agent straight out said " you sir are a lier, and i show you have never had espn classic package."(as im looking at my laminated channel guide that says i have that staion in my pkg..) so i told her what was on at that moment and described exactly what i saw so she checked the programming and said ok well i guess you should watch the game on another TV then huh.?. If i could've reached through the phone and slapped her we'd still be on that call... I HATE DIRECT TV, if you don't live in a monopoly area like i do then pick comcast or i even dare to say.. dish network.