when I try to check the speakers windows 7 show 'Failed to play test tune?'

Berry Thawson

Estimable
Apr 12, 2014
I HAVE REINSTALLED WINDOWS 7 OS.Since then the speakers are not working.I tried to check the speakers but the windows cannot check them and shows they are 'unavailable'.

Nerumph

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
What is your motherboard brand and model? You may have to re-download the drivers for your on board audio to work properly again. Usually it is Realtek, but it may be different depending on your MOBO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 0
E Audio 1
BertDeDikkerd Audio 10
johnbale Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 3
L Audio 3
B Audio 1
S Audio 1
E Audio 1
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
revolultrablue Audio 1
L Audio 2
A Audio 1
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
D Audio 1
G Audio 6
G Audio 7
Similar threads
Question RV surround sound connected to and in dash radio. Surround sound says check wires. I have a 2002 Monaco Windsor that came with a Sony in-dash radio a
Solved! Why do my Yamaha natural sound at receiver RX-v681 telling me to check the speaker wires?
How to check if headset is too loud?
What should I check to ensure the quality of an AV system?
My bro mistakenly connected two 100 watts beta4 speakers to 800 watts crown amplifier for a few seconds to check whether speak
Just a simple price check
Volume is not coming out from the speakers
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
Look up my bookmarks I got a few subwoofer from Walmart how do I check my RCA jacks on my amp power cable can I get a diagram
I just bought a sony dvd home theatre and only 3 of the speakers works and when i check the speakers the are good
Onkyo receiver doesn't seem to be connected to Internet. How do I check?
I have an ALESIS GIGA MIX 8FX AMP for some reason only getting sound from 1 speaker thought is was the lead so checked both l
I have the swan m10's. Should the full range speaker setting be checked in windows?
How to check battery status on headphones
Checking 5.1ch RCA Inputs in Speaker
How to check the 6 RCA Input channels in a Speaker
how do i check if im using 6 channel audio
My green light on my main speaker doesn\'t turn on. i have double--checked and
Check my speakers power slow
"Average" PC speakers for checking mixes?

ASK THE COMMUNITY