When I try using the Perfect 365 app it doesn't pull up all my albums

Apr 13, 2018
All of a sudden when I go to an app to edit pictures, only 2 of my 3 albums show up. How do I fix this so that I can upload all albums when using a picture apps? They're showing up in my gallery, but only 2 when trying to upload any type of picture app. Please help. Galaxy J7
Blair Armstrong

Solution
If they show fine on your phone itself and using the phone's gallery app, but not through other apps you have installed, then the problem isn't with the phone, it is with the apps you are installing and trying to use. Perhaps they have limitations you aren't aware of. I would go back to the site where you got the apps from and read up on the apps information and any limitations, known issues, etc. If none of that info is listed or doesn't give you what you need to know, you may have to contact the apps creators.

If they show fine on your phone itself and using the phone's gallery app, but not through other apps you have installed, then the problem isn't with the phone, it is with the apps you are installing and trying to use. Perhaps they have limitations you aren't aware of. I would go back to the site where you got the apps from and read up on the apps information and any limitations, known issues, etc. If none of that info is listed or doesn't give you what you need to know, you may have to contact the apps creators.

Solution