When i turn on my galaxy y gt s5360 phone it display a message that my phone has either been lost or stolen and require me to

TJ James

Estimable
Jul 4, 2014
When I turn on my Samsung Galaxy y GT s5360 phone. It goes to a message stating that my phone is either lost or stolen. And requires me to enter a password to unlock my phone. I don't remember ever putting in a password to this phone. or I have forgotten the password. On this message that is displayed it shows my e-mail account that is with gmail .com
I have tried several password to try and unlock my phone none of them have worked to unlock it.
The message comes back OPPS TRY AGAIN!
Please help me with a solution to unlock my phone preferably without loosing all my numbers and data THANK YOU Tom James.

Danifilth

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
Can't discuss unlocking phones in the forums its against community guidelines. Only thing i can say is call the company for your service and they will unlock it.

notherdude

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2006
You do realize this is exactly what a phone thief would be faced with when he tried to access a stolen phone? So now you understand why no one here will be able to help you. If it really is your phone you will need to contact your carrier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
InaEng Cell Phone General Discussion 0
O Cell Phone General Discussion 2
G Cell Phone General Discussion 0
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1