when told to confirm identity and confirm birthday I typed my birthday and it said it was wrong even though it was right... pl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Social Networking 1
N Social Networking 1
O Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 3
F Social Networking 2
M Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 2
L Social Networking 2
A Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 3
D Social Networking 3
C Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 4
Y Social Networking 3
G Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 12
D Social Networking 15
J Social Networking 4
M Social Networking 1
Similar threads
Question I can't receive confirmation code to log in to my Facebook account.My number there is my old number and I don't have my sim anymore.
Didn’t receive my confirmation code on my phone number to open my facebook
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
Security Check To confirm your identity, we will text a confirmation code to your phone.
Facebook identitiy confirmation
Solved! how can I open my Facebook locked and trying to ask my identity conformation I give it but still not working
Solved! How to unlock my account they show identity not confirmed
So i lost my phone and passwords to facebook and my email.. Im trying to confirm its my account with a photo ID but when i do
How can I confirm my id
Help us to confirm you own this account INSTAGRAM
Plss confirm my identify on Facebook account
Facebook sent me confirmation that codes I got from my 3 trusted friends were accepted. That was yesterday and my account stil
Locked out of fb acct. Asking me to confirm identity by uploading a photo that clearly shows my face but photo on my acct. Is
Can't confirm my identity in facebook
I already fill up the application form of passport and I confirm already but how I can get my code no.
dfa confirmation code does not sent to my gmail
No confirmation email but cant resend one?
I have my user name and passwword but I cannot get past a page that says "Please confirm your new phone number." It also says
Confirmation of the passport
Confirmed email

ASK THE COMMUNITY