Question Whenever GPU is used i get BSOD after 5 -60minutes Windows 10

Aug 8, 2021
Hello guys, This is the first time i make a post since i really don't know what to do any help would be good (Also please forgive me i'm not that good regarding computers etc)
I have a GTX 1650 Max Q 4gb intel i7
Acer ConceptD model: CN314-72G

Long story short whenever the gtx is being used the computer will most of the time get BSOD video dxgrnl fatal error, and i downloaded an application called BlueScreenView and it shows watchdog .sys dxgkrnl.sys nvlddmkm.sys as red (im assuming those are the cause to the BSOD) And after the BSOD the computer auto restarts and the GTX is not detected and only the intel integrated graphics is. After a while i found out going to advanced boot and going to bios and then exiting it (doesnt matter how i just access to bios and then shutdown/restart) it will detect the gpu, But then again the loop returns and i get a BSOD whenever it is used whether it's epic games launcher or any game/program I have tried most of the stuff but no result, Even windows reset yet i still get VIDEO DXGRNL FATAL ERROR on every bsod reason tried to update all my drivers and reinstall the GPU yet the issue still presists, The computer is perfectly stable when it uses integrated graphics though, But I cant use integrated graphics for programs/games sadly, Anyone got a clue how can i fix it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 0
Sinful_Divinity Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
mrmike16 Laptop Tech Support 2
Laptop :p Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 11
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Chocket Laptop Tech Support 2