Whenever i hit the space key my computer adds a space, ctrl or enter and then spams the "-" key ---------

sirpdidy

Estimable
Feb 8, 2016
so -if -i -dont----hit -b-ack -space -everytime -it -en-ds -up -looking- -like t-his. -The -probl-em -doesn-t -occur -with -other ---keyb-oards -just -the -in-bu-ilt -one- -for -the -laptop. -Sometimes -it --randomly -adds -on-e -as -well.
-
I -literally -just -bo-ught t-he -laptop -so ----there -isn-t -any-thing- -stuck -under -the ----key -or -anythin-g, a-nd- -its -no-thing- -software, -be-cause -i -have -factory -reset -the -computer -2 -times -to -no- -avail.------------------
-
Its an- Asus -laptop (

Solution
If its under warranty, you can try some stupid things, like un-install the keyboard drivers then reinstall it may fix the issue.

Edit: Since its still under warranty something like removing drivers wont break the warranty policies.

zer0c00l587

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
If its under warranty, you can try some stupid things, like un-install the keyboard drivers then reinstall it may fix the issue.

Edit: Since its still under warranty something like removing drivers wont break the warranty policies.

Solution