Where can I find an Irulu Tablet USB Driver for Windows 8.1?

Carrigon

Estimable
Aug 13, 2014
I bought an Irulu 7" tablet, it's running Android 42.2 Jelly Bean. Win 8.1 and Win 7 won't let me connect to it by USB. I just keep getting told I need a USB driver for this. Irulu's website does not list my model in their drivers section, nor do they seem to have any USB drivers up. Where can I find a driver for this tablet? The model is just Irulu_MID. I do not know the chipset for it. Is there even a generic driver USB driver that will work? I've been trying all day to find something and I just keep getting the message that I need the right USB driver for this device.

Solution
Solved. I finally figured it out. Please keep this solution for others on this forum and the net.

Solution:
What happens when you plug the Irulu into your pc is that the Irulu puts this tiny USB icon in the upper left of the Irulu tablet screen and there will be a message in your notifications that says click to enable USB. Click it and you finally get the Enable USB Storage screen. Just click the button and it will enable it and your pc will recognize it.

So basically, we've always been looking at our pc's, seeing that it's not recognizing it, when you just needed to find the USB message on the Irulu to enable mass storage and it will only show up when you plug it into your pc.

Carrigon

Estimable
Aug 13, 2014
Solved. I finally figured it out. Please keep this solution for others on this forum and the net.

Solution:
What happens when you plug the Irulu into your pc is that the Irulu puts this tiny USB icon in the upper left of the Irulu tablet screen and there will be a message in your notifications that says click to enable USB. Click it and you finally get the Enable USB Storage screen. Just click the button and it will enable it and your pc will recognize it.

So basically, we've always been looking at our pc's, seeing that it's not recognizing it, when you just needed to find the USB message on the Irulu to enable mass storage and it will only show up when you plug it into your pc.

Solution