Where can i purchase a operating system for my Lenovo y560 Laptop?

emkx0306

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
someone gave me a lenovo laptop and didnt know what was wrong with it , we fixed it but had to replace hard drive .I dont have any operating systems or recovery disks where
can i purchase it?

Solution
Lenovo should be able to sell you the recovory disks 15-20 dollars. otherwise you can buy just the os from newegg, tigerdirect, amazon, etc. for around 80-120 dollars.

Spectre694

Estimable
Feb 28, 2014
Lenovo should be able to sell you the recovory disks 15-20 dollars. otherwise you can buy just the os from newegg, tigerdirect, amazon, etc. for around 80-120 dollars.

Solution

pcmagic

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
If you cannot get them from the manufacturer you will need to check out a third party website to try and get the discs. There are a few to look at I think, but the main site we order from is http://www.recovery-disks.com/lenovo-ideapad-y560.html

That is the link for that particular computer. The restore disks will delete everything and put it back to factory. I assume thats what you want to do is completely start over from scratch?

We use recovery disks from Recovery Disks .com to revert customers computers back to factory specs so they can begin installing their programs and using them the way they were intended. You can use the discs as many times as you need to as well, incase you get malware or a virus on your machine, just put in the lenovo y560 recovery disk and restart the entire computer back to the way it was.

TRENDING THREADS