where do I find "start 8" to install the old windows start program onto the nextbook 10.1 2n1?

popatim

Splendid
You can get start8 from the makers website www.stardock.com

but your tablet runs the tablet edition of win8, not the pc version so I dont think it will work for you. I'm not positive either though and I didnt see anything in a quick search.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 4
Zkneedhelp Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 8
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Asus FX503V Wont start up
Question Please help my asus laptop wont start and then keep restarting while playing
Question Toshiba start up, HDD sound then nothing
Question Computer won't start after installing ssd
I was installing windows 10 in my windows 8 lenevo E 49 laptop and due toh charging issue it turned off now when i m starting
When I start my laptop to installed a window 7 it can not installed and also problem in bios setting
Tried to install windows 7 onto my asus 555l and wouldn't work and now it's stuck on the boot screen everytime i start it up a
Opened up pc to install ram, tried to start and caps lock blinks and screen stays black
I reset my laptop and it installing Windows it go to 66% to 85% then start back over to 66% it been doing that for two week
Start up repair without user I'd . Can't get into do to stuck screen from installing windows 10
I had Windows 10.but l install Linux.the computer now started Linux automatically.how will.i start window
I installed win 10 on my tosheba not it starts but only to the toshiba leading inovation showing
how do i start my new fuji laptop its empty there is a installation cd of windows 7 how do i do it
My lenovo G505 will not start because of the windows 10 install restarts
Installed new bios but it won't start laptop
Mouse Start Scroll Not Working after installing Windows 10
i have a acer laptop tried to install windows vista starts to down load but when it gets to install windows message said no dr
Screen flickers 4 times at booting after ssd installation
Windows 7 installation stops in "Starting Windows" message.
My son's laptop won't start up, the Shift+F8 keys r unresponsive & even though I have a Win 8 installation disc I can't boot u

ASK THE COMMUNITY