Where do I order laptop screen?

freshed05

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
Its for an HP Pavillion DV5-2155dx, I found a website that had it for $120.00 a bit out of my price range, do all screens fall in that price range? Kinda new to this any replies will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Screens are expensive. How much were you expecting to pay? It may be that shopping around could find it for less, or it may be that your expectations are unreasonable.

apache_lives

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2002
screens are usually ~100-140 (USD/AUD)

ebay second that just make sure you open up your unit and confirm the pannel fittings/specs as alot of units/series have different revisions and fittings etc

Hi :)

I own a laptop repair company....so read this and take note...

When you order the screen, you MUST order the screen WITH the number from the white sticker on the back...i.e the EXACT screen number...

There are lots of people who sell screens for particular model lappies, you will find that without that sticker number MOST wont work...

All the best Brett :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 16
P Laptop Tech Support 4
F Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 1
elemein Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 11
W Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! So. Out of no whhere my charger stopped charging my laptop so I ordered a new one but it only charges sometimes. Like it would
How to connect a stereo sound (link level) to a laptop with only one jack in order to record music from mix (band)?
I purchased a I VIEW Laptop i896QW 8.95" detachable Touchscreen around December 24th -31st .... ordered it from Wal-Mart ,wel
how to order apple laptop hard drive
My gateway Laptop keyboard is typing the wrong order of letters.
Forgot windows and bios password and changing boot order from mbr is not an option on Acer laptop running Windows 8.1 can any
Windows won't boot on Toshiba Laptop, I have tried F12 and F2, HDD Recovery won't load and changing BIOS boot order didn't fix
where to order customized Toshiba Portege laptop?
I have asus laptop in the bios boot option hdd option is not coming every time I need to install on in order to use the lapt
How do I boot from disc when in the bios there is no cd rom option listed in boot order on a windows 8 asus laptop?
Laptop won't boot after boot order was changed
Toshiba L755 laptop Wndows 7 'lost system registry' wont boot; cant access bios to change boot order
i want to connect my xbox 360 to my laptop, what equipment will i need in order for this to work?
Need to change the boot order on a x75a dh32 laptop -- no option to do so in bios!
Need to change the boot order on a x75a dh32 laptop -- no option to do so in bios!
I need to format an ASUS K55A Laptop in order to re-install Windows 8 Keep getting "No signed drivers availablle although ther
Just ordered the lenovo ideapad G500s-20263 laptop. Need to know does it read and write DVD/CDs/burn CDs?
In what order of power are these laptops?
Best Laptop I can order for $300?
Just ordered a laptop. Should I change the configuration??

ASK THE COMMUNITY