Where does DriverMax store downloaded drivers?

krs000a

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
I am trying the free version of DriverMax (it allows two drivers per day to be downloaded). I am trying to find the folder in the harddrive where the program stores the downloaded drivers *BEFORE* you install them. I know it has a way to export drivers after you installed them, but I don't want to do that; I want to put them on a USB stick or flash memory for backup, without having to install them first.
Can someone just tell me the directory they are stored? I'm on Windows XP. Thanks.

krs000a

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
Nevermind, i found the answer myself. It was in
c:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application Data\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\Agent\Downloaded Drivers
in case someone else wondered the same question. Nice stash away, DriverMax. Obviously they don't want people to find the drivers manually.

coolin

Estimable
Jul 4, 2014

Hey thanks for that. Saved me spending the night hunting out those pesky drivers; cheers, much appreciated.

DirtMigurt

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
Can someone please help me find the downloaded driver location from Drivermax for windows 7. I found a folder in the drivermax appliaction folder but it is empty. I did download a usb driver. Please help, i want to download them manually. Especially the chipset driver.