Solved! Where is the Apps store? It’s not showing up when I press the home button.

Sep 24, 2018
I can’t see my apps anymore on my Samsung Smart TV except if I search for them. I’ve tried resetting the hub, but no success.

Solution
If you are talking about Windows 10 then give this a try:

Simply press the windows key once to open up the "start" menu, without touching anything else type in "Store". If the microsoft store shows up in the list of result, right click on it and select "pin to start" to permanently add it to the tile zone.

I had the same issue after a fresh install of Windows 10. That took care if it. Most applications can be pinned to start that way too

Khalietal

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
If you are talking about Windows 10 then give this a try:

Simply press the windows key once to open up the "start" menu, without touching anything else type in "Store". If the microsoft store shows up in the list of result, right click on it and select "pin to start" to permanently add it to the tile zone.

I had the same issue after a fresh install of Windows 10. That took care if it. Most applications can be pinned to start that way too

Solution
Sep 24, 2018

Thank you for the speedy reply. I guess I needed to be more specific. It’s for my Samsung Smart TV.

Sep 24, 2018

Yes, Internet works. I can access the apps I’ve used by searching but I have no way to see the “my apps” page.