Where to buy Access 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwood_p

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
Hi,
I'm looking for a trustworthy place to buy Access 2013 - it's for use in my workplace.

If I can't get Access itself, I would be ok with buying office 2013 professional plus, since it includes access 2013.

Many of the sites listing the software seem a little bit suspect.
As it is for my work, I need to know the copy I buy is completely legitimate.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Solution
If it isn't available at Microsoft's site you won't find anything that isn't completely safe to buy or use.

All is not lost though. Apache Open Office includes Base in some versions and having been created in the opensource community, is free. I haven't used Base personally because I still have MS Office Pro 2003 and Access still works. All documents, spreadsheets and presentations created in MS Office all work well in Open Office so Access work will also be compatible with Base.
If it isn't available at Microsoft's site you won't find anything that isn't completely safe to buy or use.

All is not lost though. Apache Open Office includes Base in some versions and having been created in the opensource community, is free. I haven't used Base personally because I still have MS Office Pro 2003 and Access still works. All documents, spreadsheets and presentations created in MS Office all work well in Open Office so Access work will also be compatible with Base.

Solution
I am paying about $10 a month for a MS Office 360 subscription. License permits me to have five full installations.

Includes MS Access.

Easy to add or drop various installations as necessary as long as there are five or less.

To be honest I am not a fan of renting/subscribing to software. However, the subscription has worked out very well for me and other family members.

Eventually they will start helping to share the cost.

julswinnfield, your post was removed because it contained a link to a site with live feeds and other links. MS products aren't officially discounted anywhere so it's highly likely their goods are at least illegitimate.

The site is supposedly based in Canada but highly suspected of not trading in that country. I suspect a base in Central Europe.

Therefore, we regard your post as Commercial Spamming and that puts you on the Moderators' watch list. Please be more careful what you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.