Where to buy Nero 12, MS Office 2013, Adobe Photoshop CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhavesh0723

Estimable
Mar 1, 2015
I want to buy all these softwares.Im from India.
1. Which is the website that I should Go to?
2. Which is better?Buying from the Software Company Website(like nero) or Buying from Online Shopping Website?(like newegg)?
3.What is the delivery method for Softwares?

Plz answer each question
thank you

Solution
1. Nero - get it from the Nero Online Shop. Once you pay, you will be given a download link and activation code.
2. MS Office - you can get from many places. Again - once you pay, you will be given activation code and download link. You can also download trial version, and activate it online.
3. Photoshop - for what I know, it is no longer sold as stand-alone application, you buy monthly / yearly subscription and always have latest version.
1. Nero - get it from the Nero Online Shop. Once you pay, you will be given a download link and activation code.
2. MS Office - you can get from many places. Again - once you pay, you will be given activation code and download link. You can also download trial version, and activate it online.
3. Photoshop - for what I know, it is no longer sold as stand-alone application, you buy monthly / yearly subscription and always have latest version.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.