Which Chinese tablet is the best?

Inspector Gadget

Estimable
Aug 24, 2014
I am thinking about buying a tablet and after having done some research, these would appear to be the best ones that I could find for the money. However, I am struggling to make direct comparisons between these tablets due to the fact they use different processors and graphics chips, thus making it impossible to compare like with like. There is also very little information that I could find regarding the hardware that these tablets use. Here is an overview of each of the tablets:

Onda v989
- octa core Allwinner A80T - 64 core GPU (Imagination Power VR G6230) - 2GB DDR3L RAM - Android 4.4 - USB 3.0 - 8000 mah Battery

Cube talk 9x
- Cortex-A7 octa core CPU (Mediatek 8392T) - Mali 450 GPU - Android 4.2 - 2GB RAM - Flash 11.1 support - 10,000 mah Battery - 3G support

Teclast p98 3G
- Octa core CPU? (confliction info) - Mali 450 GPU - Android 4.4.2 - 2GB RAM - 13MP Camera - 3G support - 8000 mah Battery.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me find which of these has the best CPU/GPU in terms of power and power consumption and which is likely to have a longer battery life.

Also which battery type is better for a tablet - Li-ion or Li-polymer.

If you have any other tablet suggestions that you think may be superior, I am open to your opinions, many thanks in advance.

P.S. Would these tablets invariably be better than quad core tablets or would a decent quad core outperform these and perhaps be a better option? sorry for all the questions.

Solution
Also I should mention that there is be little to no customer support. I also doubt that you will get much of a warranty from them. I personally would go with a quad core CPU from a reputable brand.

RookieOfTheYear

Estimable
Feb 18, 2014
Also I should mention that there is be little to no customer support. I also doubt that you will get much of a warranty from them. I personally would go with a quad core CPU from a reputable brand.

Solution
Mar 10, 2015
I have CubeTalk U65GT 32gb, 9.7inch 3G simcard, 2Gb ram,
10000 battery, octa core cpu.
Is the best china tablet i have ever used. Best build quality and very fast tablet. It looks like ipad air2.
There is custom boot recovery and more custome roms that i have already install and i am very happy with extra features i get.