Solved! Which devices show at least 20 people on screen at one time in the zoom app? Only if you are certain.

May 6, 2020
Which devices show at least 20 people on screen at one time in the zoom app? Please answer only if you are certain.

I have an iPad generation 2 and need a device to show 20 people on zoom at one time.
I spent an hour trying to sign in to this site because I finally saw something from Tom’s guide showing 49 people on a screen, so I thought someone here might have the answer. I have not been able to get an answer from Apple or zoom. I have been searching for several weeks. If you have any idea who knows the answer to this question please tell me where to go

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Which devices show at least 20 people on screen at one time in the zoom app? Please answer only if you are certain.

I have an iPad generation 2 and need a device to show 20 people on zoom at one time.
I spent an hour trying to sign in to this site because I finally saw something from Tom’s guide showing 49 people on a screen, so I thought someone here might have the answer. I have not been able to get an answer from Apple or zoom. I have been searching for several weeks. If you have any idea who knows the answer to this question please tell me where to go

You will need a decent size screen for this, so a computer with a decent size and resolution monitor, 17" laptop screen...

You will need a decent size screen for this, so a computer with a decent size and resolution monitor, 17" laptop screen. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000005883-Displaying-participants-in-gallery-view

Solution