Which headphones to go with modmic?

JellyMush

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
Hello I am looking for a good headphones to go with a modmic. I am going to use these headphones for mostly gaming and music. I also would like them to be good to talk to friends with over Skype. The headphones must be able to plug into an iphone.

My total budget is 80-90$ US dollars.

Solution
I personally think the best you can get are Razer Electras. They are unbelievably loud at 108 db(as loud as a LIVE ROCK CONCERT!) , super sound isolation, unbelievably comfortable with awesome ventilation, have supreme bass, 0 sound leakage, can do virtual 7.1 surround sound with razer's surround software, and are analogue so you can take advantage of your soundcard, and use them on your smartphone or mp3 player(they use the newish all in one plug so you will be able to use the inline mic and headphones at the same time with your iPhone). they have an inline mic and detatchable cable. they are only $60.

ryan27968

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
I personally think the best you can get are Razer Electras. They are unbelievably loud at 108 db(as loud as a LIVE ROCK CONCERT!) , super sound isolation, unbelievably comfortable with awesome ventilation, have supreme bass, 0 sound leakage, can do virtual 7.1 surround sound with razer's surround software, and are analogue so you can take advantage of your soundcard, and use them on your smartphone or mp3 player(they use the newish all in one plug so you will be able to use the inline mic and headphones at the same time with your iPhone). they have an inline mic and detatchable cable. they are only $60.

Solution