which is better????...

lostgamer_03

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
It's really a matter of opinion.

However there are really some pros and cons between the two.

Galaxy S4:

Pros:

- Best performing smartphone on the market.
- Can get repaired by yourself with no trouble.
- One of the best cameras in a smartphone on the market.
- All the features you can imagine on a smartphone, there are apps for everything when you get the phone.
- Expandable storage.
- Battery can be changed.
- AMOLED display produces fantastic colors.

Cons:

- Built quality is not up to par with similar priced smartphones, due to the expandable storage and changable battery.
- Has not much storage when you get it, due to the preinstalled apps from Samsung and you're limited to a 16 GB version.
- Design is neither up to par with similar priced smartphones (subjective matter, I really like the design)
- Bad low light pictures

HTC One:

Pros:

- Built quality is fantastic.
- Probably the most sexiest phone you've ever seen (subjective matter again, I still like the Galaxy S4, but there is no denying that HTC One is better looking)
- Best audio in a smartphone atm.
- Has lots of storage when you get it, compared to Galaxy S4 due to less preinstalled software. Also feature more storage options to buy.
- Good low light pictures

Cons:

Unrepairable by yourself.
Can't expand storage.
Can't change battery.

I MYSELF:

Was also in doubt which one I should buy. But I chose the Galaxy S4. I needed a good camera, I like expandable storage for my movies, I would like to have the options to repair my own phone to save money if I drop it and I wanted the beautiful AMOLED display as well.

Again as mentioned at first, it's a matter of opinion. Both smartphones are really great, you can't go wrong with either. And that is actually the problem, it makes it hard to decide.

surajmittal

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
HTC One is better than samsung S5. The device comes with 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 Touchscreen display,Android 4.1.2 OS, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Quad-core processor, 2GB RAM ,4MP (Ultrapixels) Rear Camera, 2.1MP Front Camera ,32/64GB Internal Memory, Bluetooth, Infrared, WiFi.2300 mAh battery. It is capable to give tough competition to Phone 5, Blackberry Z10 and Sony Xperia Z.