Which is the best gaming tablet for 300 dollars

Solution
Yeah, get an Nvidia shield for something overpriced to the max just because of Tegra and that you can't bring around easily (due to how bulky it is). It's a nice piece of hardware to have around, but it's not really worth it unless you plan on strictly playing it at home.

Give a look to the JXD s7800b. 7" 1280x800 (16:10) IPS panel, 1.6 ghz quad core CPU, mali400 series GPU and 2GB of RAM.
I own the previous model (s7300b) and it's still holding up good with most modern games while having a dual core, 1gb ram, a lower gpu revision and a lower resolution. It has an HDMI 1.4 output port, OTG capabilities (through an additional, not included cable, you can substantially connect any USB device that doesn't require a driver to it), it comes...

Koushik Rox

Estimable
Sep 29, 2014

yes, but i can put a sd card

Vynavill

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
Yeah, get an Nvidia shield for something overpriced to the max just because of Tegra and that you can't bring around easily (due to how bulky it is). It's a nice piece of hardware to have around, but it's not really worth it unless you plan on strictly playing it at home.

Give a look to the JXD s7800b. 7" 1280x800 (16:10) IPS panel, 1.6 ghz quad core CPU, mali400 series GPU and 2GB of RAM.
I own the previous model (s7300b) and it's still holding up good with most modern games while having a dual core, 1gb ram, a lower gpu revision and a lower resolution. It has an HDMI 1.4 output port, OTG capabilities (through an additional, not included cable, you can substantially connect any USB device that doesn't require a driver to it), it comes with 16GB of integrated memory and can mount microSDs up to 32GB.

Solution