Which laptop is best for me when it comes to gaming

reds3a

Estimable
Jul 20, 2014
Hey guys, I've been thinking over this for a long time now and have decided to buy a fairly descent laptop for gaming and school work as well. I'm horribly bad with everything that goes on inside the laptop so i thought i would ask you guys to help me choose a good laptop for my needs.
The thing is I am on a pretty low budget and I am not willing to spend a whole load anyway because I will be taking this laptop to school as well and it wouldn't be such a good idea to take something extremely over the top so, alienware or the top end asus laptops are out of the question.
I am also planning to start a you tube gaming channel so i will need the laptop to be able to run editing software as well.
So far i haven't really looked at many laptops but one laptop that seemed to be good for it's price was the lenovo z 50-70 (59-429602). Since i am not a very tech adept person :( im not 100% sure if the specs are good.
From what i have seen so far this looked like the best but please feel free to suggest other budget gaming laptops or brands that would be good. (Overall gaming would be the top priority)

Thanks guys

tommyducker19

Honorable
May 23, 2012

reds3a

Estimable
Jul 20, 2014
Hey thanks guys, sorry that i'm replying so late. Anyway I managed to land a sweet deal on an alienware for half the price so i got a MX17r4. Wohoo