Which laptop is better?

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Go for the ASUS without a doubt then, the lenovo won't be able to handle games very well at all but the ASUS will run most modern games at medium to high settings because of the nvidia 740m graphics card. You won't really notice the difference in cpu generation at all. :)

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
I don't speak very good German but from what I could tell, the ASUS has a better gpu and the i5 3230m is a superb mobile processor. :)

fr1skGG

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
Thanks people a lot but im a bit scare of CPU. Asus have ivy bride generation and lenovo haswell? Can you tell me it there a big diference?

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Each laptop has its own advantage the advantage of the lenovo being it has a newer generation of processor. The difference between the Ivy bridge and the haswell is power consumption and heat. The ivy bridge uses more power and is 10% hotter than haswell. What do you want to use the laptop for?

fr1skGG

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
I would use laptop for college and gaming. I play league of legends, cs go, and i like new offline games like assassins creed black flag and others. For school i need programming software and virtual pc's. I also need laptop for traveling. because i travel alot between two city .

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Go for the ASUS without a doubt then, the lenovo won't be able to handle games very well at all but the ASUS will run most modern games at medium to high settings because of the nvidia 740m graphics card. You won't really notice the difference in cpu generation at all. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unkn0wnUs3r Laptop Tech Support 0
Nyrean Laptop Tech Support 0
Navneet Gautam Laptop Tech Support 0
AbhiramReji602 Laptop Tech Support 1
Keerthana11 Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 4
eden02 Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 7