Which laptop is better?

Solution

Go for the ASUS without a doubt then, the lenovo won't be able to handle games very well at all but the ASUS will run most modern games at medium to high settings because of the nvidia 740m graphics card. You won't really notice the difference in cpu generation at all. :)

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Each laptop has its own advantage the advantage of the lenovo being it has a newer generation of processor. The difference between the Ivy bridge and the haswell is power consumption and heat. The ivy bridge uses more power and is 10% hotter than haswell. What do you want to use the laptop for?

fr1skGG

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
I would use laptop for college and gaming. I play league of legends, cs go, and i like new offline games like assassins creed black flag and others. For school i need programming software and virtual pc's. I also need laptop for traveling. because i travel alot between two city .

sanderzz

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

Go for the ASUS without a doubt then, the lenovo won't be able to handle games very well at all but the ASUS will run most modern games at medium to high settings because of the nvidia 740m graphics card. You won't really notice the difference in cpu generation at all. :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS