Which laptop is better- (both are the same brand which is HP)
1. Non-touch screen. 15.6 inch screen. 8 gb ram system memory. Intel 7 Quad core processor. 6 gb memory cache. Processor speed 2.8 gigahertz.
4 cell battery. Model number: 15-AX243DX
2. Touch screen. (Can be converted into tablet) 15.6 inch screen. 16 gb ram system memory. Intel 7 Dual core processor. 4 gb memory cache. Processor speed 2.7 gigahertz.
3 cell battery. Model number: 15M-BP011DX
Which laptop is faster?
1. What are you going to use the laptop for?
2. Do they cost the same - more or less?
3. What i7 generation are we talking about?
If you need to do complex graphics or computations run, or like to play fairly sophisticated computer games, then the quad-core is not only 'faster' than a dual-core but pretty much required. If you need a computer for regular web surfing and productivity tasks, including the occasional Minecraft, LoL and WoW sessions, then a dual-core is going to be perfectly OK.