which Laptop is the best low weight laptop?

SUDEEP SARKER goku

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
I want a really low weight laptop and i have given some of the category i want to cover. I don't need to fulfill every criteria, but first and foremost i want a low weight LAPTOP

1. First I'm looking for best in class thinness and weight, I want to carry it to school and college. So,
i want to get low weight as possible.

2. If possible i want its battery to be high durable and long lasting.

3. I'd like a quad core 6th gen i7 or i5 at least even though i will do mostly MS OFFICE and Some
Programming in MATLAB.

4. Ram is Important to me since in will do mostly office and browsing so I want to smooth as
possible.

5. The screen size doesn't me, If the resolution is 1080p then
ts great. Touch screen isn't a big deal but If its touch screen its would be a big yes from me.

6. I don't care about GPU. As i mentioned earlier i want it for school and college work and a small
bit of programming so Intel GPU would be ok.

7. I have set budget of 560 dollars, I'm looking for the best bang for the buck so cheaper is much
much preferable but if it's really worth it I can shell out more.

8. I'm buying from Bangladesh. So if its from a world class brad laptop then it would be great.

9. I want the USB as 3.0 if possible.

i searched the web and found some FUJITSU and ASUS laptop. i am giving the link of ASUS laptop here..

https://www.computersourcebd.com/asus/notebook/p2430ua-commercial-laptop-6th-gen-core-i5_2784.html

if its possible i want a better Laptop then this.. if u can please give me your suggestion,

SUDEEP SARKER goku

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from SUDEEP SARKER goku : "which Laptop is the best low weight laptop?"

I want to buy a low weight laptop. I have done some research for it and saw some of the low weight

laptops. my budget is like 560 dollars.

If possible i also want it with a good battery, If u can suggest me a good light weight LAPTOP which i can use for my official work in 500-560 dollars.

Thank u