Which laptop to buy ASUS ROG G752VT-T7009T or ACER PREDATOR 15 ?

1a1a143

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
The specs available in my region for the above laptops are as follows ,
1) ASUS ROG G752VT-T7009T :
Intel core i7-6700HQ , 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD+128Gb SSD, 3GB Geforce GTX 970M, 17.3" FHD Screen, Blue ray Drive,Windows 10.

2) ACER PREDATOR 15 :
Intel core i7-6700HQ, 16Gb RAM, 2TB HDD + 128Gb SSD, 6GB Geforce GTX 970M,windows 10

(I am ok with any of the screen size)
Please tell me which is better to buy in terms of performance,durability of the laptop,efficiency of the service centers.

Solution
Neither company actually makes a laptop... chances are they were both made on the same production line.

The vast majority of laptops on the market are manufactured by a small handful of Taiwan-based Original Design Manufacturers (ODM), although their production bases are located mostly in mainland China.
Major relationships include:

Quanta sells to (among others) HP, Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Toshiba, Dell, Sony, Fujitsu and NEC
Compal sells to (among others) Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo and HP/Compaq
Wistron (former manufacturing & design division of Acer) sells to Dell, Acer, Lenovo and HP
Inventec sells to Toshiba, HP, Dell and Lenovo
Pegatron sells to Asus, Toshiba, Apple, Dell and...
Neither company actually makes a laptop... chances are they were both made on the same production line.

The vast majority of laptops on the market are manufactured by a small handful of Taiwan-based Original Design Manufacturers (ODM), although their production bases are located mostly in mainland China.
Major relationships include:

Quanta sells to (among others) HP, Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Toshiba, Dell, Sony, Fujitsu and NEC
Compal sells to (among others) Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo and HP/Compaq
Wistron (former manufacturing & design division of Acer) sells to Dell, Acer, Lenovo and HP
Inventec sells to Toshiba, HP, Dell and Lenovo
Pegatron sells to Asus, Toshiba, Apple, Dell and Acer
Foxconn sells to Asus, Dell, HP and Apple
Flextronics (former Arima Computer Corporation notebook division) sells to HP

The only real difference I have found is that I get better service and a better product by buying from a smaller custom builder. Not only do we receive personalized service, we get a better product for less money. With the mass market products, you will see a few nice brand name components listed in the ad ... and then the rest is generic .. and here's where ya get taken ... the no name memory, the 5400 rpm HD. I prefer to select each and every component in the laptop and by using a local Clevo distributor, I get to do that. I also get no bloatware, I have part upgrade ability and i save money.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/clevo-guide-v2-0-faq-and-reseller-info.91510/

CLEVO is a large Taiwanese computer company specializing in laptops. While the Clevo brand name is perhaps not widely known, their products are re-branded and sold by known boutique brand OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)… notably Sager, VoodooPC, Falcon Northwest, Eurocom, etc. They are also considered (by whoever knows about notebooks) to design and manufacturer the best of the best notebooks in terms of superior build quality and innovative designs.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/clevo-guide-v3-0-faq-and-reseller-info-read-before-posting.592609/

I buy mine here:

https://lpc-digital.com/

Solution