Which Netbook to get??

th1214

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Hey all! :hello:

I've been researching products and reading reviews and I cannot seem to decide from one day to the next on a netbook.

I have 4 in mind (in no particular order..):

Acer Aspire One 532h

Asus EeePc 1005PE

Samsung N150

Samsung N210

Now I have read mixed previews on ALL of these from battery life not as expected, keyboards suck, the whole thing feels cheap to awesome battery life, feels solid, and great keyboard. I have been back and forth between the Samsung N150 and the Acer Aspire One 532h. However, I have moved on from the N150 and I'm considering the N210 instead. But, again, my dilemma: which one to buy? :fou:

Thanks!

Solution
Well, only you can decide, as you are the one with the cash in hand. However, if I were you, I'd go with the Samsung N210. Excellent processor and such. The only thing that I would be weary about is the heat, so ensure that when you use it, use it on a hard cover book or something that will help keep it cool by moving the warm air away from it.
Well, only you can decide, as you are the one with the cash in hand. However, if I were you, I'd go with the Samsung N210. Excellent processor and such. The only thing that I would be weary about is the heat, so ensure that when you use it, use it on a hard cover book or something that will help keep it cool by moving the warm air away from it.

Solution

th1214

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Thanks for the reply! I decided last night that I would buy the N210 so your reply just helped me confirm it! I will keep the heating issue in mind :)... Thanks again!