Which Nvidea Laptop of these two, would be best for gaming?

Solution
I think I'd rather have the 750m. The effect of the CPU is minimal with low end cards, and since the 750m is more powerful, it would seem that for gaming, the better card would be the better choice. Clearly if you could pair the i7 mobile chip with the 750m THAT would be better, but given the two options I'd opt for the better GPU.

Both cards are pretty low end for modern games though. You sure you got those specs right as your link for the i5 unit shows an 850m which is much better than the 750m. The other link shows an 840m as well.
I think I'd rather have the 750m. The effect of the CPU is minimal with low end cards, and since the 750m is more powerful, it would seem that for gaming, the better card would be the better choice. Clearly if you could pair the i7 mobile chip with the 750m THAT would be better, but given the two options I'd opt for the better GPU.

Both cards are pretty low end for modern games though. You sure you got those specs right as your link for the i5 unit shows an 850m which is much better than the 750m. The other link shows an 840m as well.

Solution