Which of these headphones is good for music

manne11

Estimable
Feb 8, 2014
Im on a $40 budget and I was wondering which headphones offer good music quality. The Superlux HD 681 or the senheiser HD 429. If you have a better suggestion feel free to post it

Solution
The Panasonic RPHTF 600-s is also another great choice. I have one and it's a great all rounder.

MalVeauX's review: HTF600, Big Sound with a Not So Big Price

I agree with all his points in his review except for where he said it's ruggedly built...the build quality is mediocre, but that's to be expected for a headphone in this price range. The sound quality does make up for it however.

They're also very easy to mod.

theLeggo

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
The superlux is a good choice within your budget. Keep in mind, it is also an open headphone, so others will hear whatever you are listening to. The 429 are more portable, and will probably be more comfortable. The sennheisers are normally at a bestbuy if you want to go and listen before making a final decision.

RazerZ

Honorable
Herald
Aug 18, 2013
The Panasonic RPHTF 600-s is also another great choice. I have one and it's a great all rounder.

MalVeauX's review: HTF600, Big Sound with a Not So Big Price

I agree with all his points in his review except for where he said it's ruggedly built...the build quality is mediocre, but that's to be expected for a headphone in this price range. The sound quality does make up for it however.

They're also very easy to mod.

Solution