Which of these two headphones should I choose?

Najeeb_3

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Hi all,

I am looking to buy a headphone. Being doing some reading and would like to buy either the jabra move wireless or the plantronics backseat sense. The latter cost 20 euro more on amazon (85 euros). I need advise on which one to go for, in terms of sound and phone calls.

Solution
Jabra move wireless is a great value headphone, but in my personal experience it breaks down very easily with use.
I returned mine 3 times in a row, all breakages within a year of each other (I could just be really unlucky).

The Plantronics headphone you might find are a tad uncomfortable as they do not have an indent for the ear, which can also cause them to fall of easily. I would recommend the Jabra move because it is a superior product, but try to get warranty with it.

jetfighter545

Estimable
May 20, 2015
Jabra move wireless is a great value headphone, but in my personal experience it breaks down very easily with use.
I returned mine 3 times in a row, all breakages within a year of each other (I could just be really unlucky).

The Plantronics headphone you might find are a tad uncomfortable as they do not have an indent for the ear, which can also cause them to fall of easily. I would recommend the Jabra move because it is a superior product, but try to get warranty with it.

Solution

Najeeb_3

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Thanks buddy. What was your experience regarding calls. Was it ok? Most headphones I have read are not good for answering calls as you or the other party may not hear properly. Thanks again.

jetfighter545

Estimable
May 20, 2015
I'm not so sure the Jabra move has a microphone, I know the Plantronics Backbeat has one though, so the call quality will be better on that one.

EDIT: The Jabra move does have a mic, but the Plantronics has a slightly better quality one. I'm not sure if it is worth the extra money though, unless you are looking for sound-cancellation which the backbeat has.