Which one should I buy: Alienware m18xr1 OR Precision M6600

shwhitten123

Estimable
Mar 26, 2014
MODEL NO.M18X R1(COREI7 SEC GEN) SPECS.2.4GHZ COREI7(2760QM),8GB DDR3,500GB X2 HDD,18.4"FULL HD SCREEN,2GB GTX 580 IN SLI,BDROM,WEBCAM,HDMI IN,AND OTHER FEATURES CONDITION.EXCELLEN BATTERY.9CELL(9600 WHR)

PRICE1350.830 US Dollar

MODEL NO.PRECISION M6600(COREI7 SEC GEN) Review Dell Precision M6600 Notebook SPECS.2.2GHZ COREI7(2720QM),6GB DDR3,400GB HDD,17.3" FULL HD (1080P)SCREEN,ATI 6970M(2GB DDR5,256BIT)DEDICATED GRAPHICS,DVDRW,WEBCAM,HDMI,AND ETC CONDITION.EXCELLENT WITH 2 HOURS BATTERY PRICE.70k

727.370 US Dollar

Solution
buying second hand gaming laptops :-S personally I Would NOT , you have no idea what kind of abuse the poor things been suffering .... lets face it the origonal owner spent a lot of money on the machine ... they knew they were going to be hammering it to within an inch of its life .... and probably without a cooling pad ...

While gaming laptops are designed to "turbo up " they aren't designed to run like that for very long periods of time .... without additional cooling support

There's a very good chance that thermal damage has occurred causing loss in performance ... probably why the Origional user traded it in or is selling it

synth

synthaside

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
buying second hand gaming laptops :-S personally I Would NOT , you have no idea what kind of abuse the poor things been suffering .... lets face it the origonal owner spent a lot of money on the machine ... they knew they were going to be hammering it to within an inch of its life .... and probably without a cooling pad ...

While gaming laptops are designed to "turbo up " they aren't designed to run like that for very long periods of time .... without additional cooling support

There's a very good chance that thermal damage has occurred causing loss in performance ... probably why the Origional user traded it in or is selling it

synth

Solution