Which phone is better in your opinion?

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Hey community,

Well, as the iPhone 5 is coming soon, and I am planning to get a new phone pretty soon. I currently have 3 choices, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, and HTC One X. They are all good phones, not sure which one to really go for. What do you guys think about it?

Solution
iPhone 5- The Safe Choice. Everything is gonna be refined, tested, etc. Its nice, its fluid, its SEXAY!!!! If you don't want to mess with your phone too much to get it to your liking, go one-size-fits-all and get the iPhone 5!

HTC One X- Awesome Screen, Great Camera. Feels AMAZING in the hand. If you don't need expandable memory, and if you want a phone that has a premium feel, get this one :D

Galaxy S3- Very Saturated and Colurful screen. Same Processor as HTC One X, but double the RAM(2GB vs 1GB). Sleek and lightweight. OS Tweaks look irritating, IMO. Feels much bigger than the HTC, imo, though still good in the hand. Expandable Memory and removable battery!!!

I haven't used WinPho, though those who use it usually swear by it...

wiimonkey9

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
I would remove the One X from that list, since the Galaxy S 3 outclasses it, and add a Nokia Lumia 920, since it is definitely worth considering. I would rank both the Lumia and the Galaxy above the iPhone.

lucidrainbow

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
iPhone 5- The Safe Choice. Everything is gonna be refined, tested, etc. Its nice, its fluid, its SEXAY!!!! If you don't want to mess with your phone too much to get it to your liking, go one-size-fits-all and get the iPhone 5!

HTC One X- Awesome Screen, Great Camera. Feels AMAZING in the hand. If you don't need expandable memory, and if you want a phone that has a premium feel, get this one :D

Galaxy S3- Very Saturated and Colurful screen. Same Processor as HTC One X, but double the RAM(2GB vs 1GB). Sleek and lightweight. OS Tweaks look irritating, IMO. Feels much bigger than the HTC, imo, though still good in the hand. Expandable Memory and removable battery!!!

I haven't used WinPho, though those who use it usually swear by it. The Nokias have great build quality, and this Lumia looks great for WinPho fans.

In Conclusion

GSIII, if you want futureproof and a huge accessory selection.
HTC One X, if you want a good and polished feel.
iPhone 5 for the most integrated, definitely-going-to-work experience. Also a massive accessory selection.
Nokia Lumia 920. Fluidity, simplicity, and the hipster factor. And its gorgeous :D

I would personally get either a GS3(Android FTW!!!) or an iPhone 5, although the latter isn't nearly as impressive as the other three....

Solution

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012

Nice explanation. After I thought about it, I would probably go for SGSIII or iPhone 5. Thanks for you answer.

lucidrainbow

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012

No prob! Glad I could help!
Actually, after the whole maps fiasco, the GS3 looks even better!