which smartphone should i buy?

NAMAZEE

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
guys my budget is near INR 12000 .can you tell me which phone would be better for me?
i have searched and made a few choices-
1.sony xperia m
2.micromax canvas magnus
3.moto g
you can find info in this website-http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles?otracker=nmenu_sub_electronics_0_Mobiles

any other suggestion will be appreciated :)

Solution

Don't go for canvas series or any phone of MMX. I am also using MMX canvas 2, phone is ok but it and all other Micromax phones are using cheap chipset that is mediatek and it can NOT support higher android version. You can get only till 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version. Beside that it lags as well under simple operations. Also note that some phones like Xperia C also uses mediatek, my advice is to avoid it cause...

Nolan Middlemas

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
They all pretty much do the same thing. I have an iphone and any cheaper phone works just as well. It just matters about reliability and if you think that what you buy is worth it. Look at the reviews and see if that compares with what you want in a phone.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012

Don't go for canvas series or any phone of MMX. I am also using MMX canvas 2, phone is ok but it and all other Micromax phones are using cheap chipset that is mediatek and it can NOT support higher android version. You can get only till 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version. Beside that it lags as well under simple operations. Also note that some phones like Xperia C also uses mediatek, my advice is to avoid it cause you will never get 4.3 or kitkat.

Between Moto G and Xperia M I will suggest you Moto G as it as better large display with HD resoultion. Quad core 1.2 Ghz processor whereas Xperia M only 1 Ghz Dual core. Better secondary camera, 1MP more.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS