Which smartwatch has the best battery life (after Pebble)?

landsofwinter

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
Hello, I'm saddened by the news of Fitbit acquiring my favourite smartwatch maker, Pebble. I don't want a Fitbit smartwatch but I wanted to upgrade from my original Pebble to something newer in the near future. I was hoping to get one of the new Pebble watches but they are obviously not being released anymore. What's the next best smartwatch to get for someone who values battery life above all else? Thanks!

Solution
Also saddened by Pebbles acquisition, as if we needed more of a reason to dislike Fitbit. Anyways, I would check out some of Garmins offerings, not quite as full featured in the smartwatch department but notifications are solid, full waterproof just like Pebble, similar screen tech and multi week battery life, custom watch faces etc etc. Also most models feature GPS. The prices are a lot higher for the upper end kit but they have quite the product range too. Worth a look if nothing else.

CelicaGT

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
Also saddened by Pebbles acquisition, as if we needed more of a reason to dislike Fitbit. Anyways, I would check out some of Garmins offerings, not quite as full featured in the smartwatch department but notifications are solid, full waterproof just like Pebble, similar screen tech and multi week battery life, custom watch faces etc etc. Also most models feature GPS. The prices are a lot higher for the upper end kit but they have quite the product range too. Worth a look if nothing else.

Solution