which sound system should I buy?

Kakarot07

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
Actually I have never had a home theatre system or speaker system so I know nothing about them. I had some renovation done in my home so decided to buy one. I am confused what to buy. I have a pc, a tv, ps4 pro and a xbox one x(soon to be added) both the consoles are to be connected on the same tv I mentioned to connected on the same system. Can I do it? And I am fond of surround sound so i think home theatre is the thing for me (let me know if it's not). Please suggest a option for me. I want it to be decent quality. It is going to provide sound for movies, a lot of edm music and much more gaming. My budget is $1300 give or take a few(not more than 1350)

Solution
Yes you can do it.
Your budget allows you to bypass a low quality home theater package and go for a surround sound receiver and your choice of speakers. There are so many options based on your room and speaker size requirements that it's impossible to go into detail. Visit a good audio store in your area if you can. Take some of your own music with you. Pick the speakers you like first and then add the receiver.
Yes you can do it.
Your budget allows you to bypass a low quality home theater package and go for a surround sound receiver and your choice of speakers. There are so many options based on your room and speaker size requirements that it's impossible to go into detail. Visit a good audio store in your area if you can. Take some of your own music with you. Pick the speakers you like first and then add the receiver.

Solution

Kakarot07

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016

Thank you, americanaudiophile.