Which tech will be imposed, like it or not, within decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minni

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2008
Pre-emptively speaking, if i'm innately non-technical, and also desperate to avoid wireless "smart" stuff (and high frequency equipment such as i3 i5 etc.) for health reasons, which software-and-or-gadgets are brewing out there (alexa? other?) which people will be forced to get within the next decade or so, at risk of being left out in the cold? Everything is happening too fast for me to handle!

For example, though i'm younger than 60, i never did get a credit card, which causes me to not be able to rent a car or book a motel. Yes, i've heard of workarounds, but didn't feel it worth the silly bother to build up a credit rating. Those younger than 50 had it much easier to get on the bandwagon, but not my age group and older. Call me a 19th century throwback, but that's how it goes, i'm outside the flow.

So which upcoming "smart" stuff will be analogous to the credit cards of my past which i never did get, causing inconvenience?

minni

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2008
I won't WANT to have it, due to high radiation. Aside from that, the reason there's so much cancer today is precisely because of all this stuff, even if most young people may not believe that it causes cancer. Also i laugh when I read health articles, for example those which claim the reason there's so much more ADHD today is because (1) people are more aware of its existence, thus there's an illusion that there's more (2) because healthcare pr's are more aware than in the past (3) i forget the 3rd reason they give.
...what they all conveniently forgot, is old, vintage research by a Dr.John Ott proving that kids in classrooms with fluorescent lights had a high incidence of ADHD compared to kids in classrooms with non-fluorescent lights.

...it's the same with other articles, not just ADHD. It all comes back to EMFs which is the most suppressed issue in the world, for the obvious reason. The "M" word.

Status
Not open for further replies.