which Tv to buy?

xpacific

Estimable
Dec 8, 2015
hey guys I was looking at buying a 4k tv I am confused between the Samsung ju6470 and the hu7000 both 40 inches I am not considering a sony because already have one in the other room. Just wanted to find out which one is better features wise and also in the end it comes down to display is there any difference?I've heard ju is this years model and hu is a 2014 model.So can anyone help please?

Solution
Hello,

Unless the difference is 3D, the better picture quality goes to the more expensive panel. Manufacturers price the better performers higher. If they were made years apart, then it's more difficult, though Samsung use VA panels, and that's really all you need to know. Excellent contrast. Features I haven't researched, but I'm a fan of dumb TV's, I will never use any of a TV's features other than A/V I/O and power.

All the best!
Hello,

Unless the difference is 3D, the better picture quality goes to the more expensive panel. Manufacturers price the better performers higher. If they were made years apart, then it's more difficult, though Samsung use VA panels, and that's really all you need to know. Excellent contrast. Features I haven't researched, but I'm a fan of dumb TV's, I will never use any of a TV's features other than A/V I/O and power.

All the best!

Solution