which upgrade from 7 plus to either X or XS

matson651

Estimable
May 9, 2014
Ok, simple question, i currently have an iphone 7 plus on contract, however i can buy out but thinking i might as well upgrade the phone at the same time, so which would be best the Iphone X (retail now £899) or Iphone xs (retail £999 but limited stock in UK) . on spec no real big differences apart from the processor so a little stuck

hang-the-9

Titan
There is a joke someone posted on Facebook, if you want a preview of the new iPhone, look at your phone and pretend it cost $300 more.

If your phone broken or not running something you want it to? If not, the beast of those phones would be your current one.

hang-the-9

Titan
There is a joke someone posted on Facebook, if you want a preview of the new iPhone, look at your phone and pretend it cost $300 more.

If your phone broken or not running something you want it to? If not, the beast of those phones would be your current one.

codyteddy

Prominent
Aug 12, 2018
I can't find the exact article but it says Xs has a terrible battery life. It was from an actual observation, so you might want to add that to your consideration

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G iPhone 0
G iPhone 0
G iPhone 0
Mark Spoonauer iPhone 4
G iPhone 0
G iPhone 2
P iPhone 1
G iPhone 0
G iPhone 0
R iPhone 2
Mark Spoonauer iPhone 3