Which would you choose ?

Solution
I don't believe it does, it has "R2 graphics" which is the low end of the 'on-chip' graphics of the A8. I thought A8's only had R5 or R7 options - but apparently there is an R2.... which will be worse. If it had a dedicated GPU, it would like a model number (like M222 - 222 used as an example). Just the "Rx graphics" is the onboard.

I didn't realize I could "expand" the info on the link, so the i3 is actually an i3-6006U, with HD520 graphics.

I'd still think that'll be the better performer of the two.

If your brother has them both in his possession, why not try them out?
For regular PES17 gaming, preferrably neither..... but I'm sure that's not an option of an answer.

The A8 chips have either mobile R5 or mobile R7 GPUs on-chip and, while they're 'ok' for light use, I think the onboard HD530 of hte i3-6100 would be the better option. Not only are the graphics aspect comparable, the i3 has a much better single (maybe even multi) core performance.....

Abhiw19

Prominent
May 23, 2017

The A8 one have a 2GB dedicated graphics card ! ??????

I don't believe it does, it has "R2 graphics" which is the low end of the 'on-chip' graphics of the A8. I thought A8's only had R5 or R7 options - but apparently there is an R2.... which will be worse. If it had a dedicated GPU, it would like a model number (like M222 - 222 used as an example). Just the "Rx graphics" is the onboard.

I didn't realize I could "expand" the info on the link, so the i3 is actually an i3-6006U, with HD520 graphics.

I'd still think that'll be the better performer of the two.

If your brother has them both in his possession, why not try them out?

Solution

Abhiw19

Prominent
May 23, 2017

Yea dude I have 48hours for Decide I'll try pes on both !
Thanks for your valuable time !

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Abhiw19 : "Which to choose or you have an alternative ?"