Whoopi Goldberg Hated, Destroyed Her iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]most NORMAL mortals like us would have returned it for a refund....[/citation]
but whoopi is immortal, so she gets to smash things she doesn't like

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]rockola[/nom]A new name for the iPhone bumper: the Whoopi Cushion.[/citation]

It is now my mission in life to propagate this new terminology to the masses.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Yes a phone should be able to do its primary function flawlessly: being a phone. iPhone 4 fails this. "Phones aren't perfect" lol what a joke. You made it imperfect.

Also, this news is old.

SoiledBottom

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
Steve Jobs: So it looks like I have a new nemesis in Whoopi Goldberg.

Jobs to underlings : Erase all words and phrases with Whoopi and Goldberg from Itunes and app store.

G

It's amazing how badly iPhone 4 sucks. It's also amazing how Apple Fanboys will defend it until the end of time. I will freely note first off that I am not a fanboy by any stretch, however I do have the 3GS, which I love. I did buy the iPhone 4, and it was so terrible that I returned it and went back to my current 3GS. It was just that bad. It's hilarious to me what Apple fanboys are saying in forums and blogs all across the web, defending this thing like it's some sacred gem, pretending all its issues don't even exist. Ridiculous. Check out the video I made on YouTube about "An Apple Fanboy's take on Life...". It's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPcQ-cYg8iA

osxsier

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Too me whats more amazing and frankly quite pathetic is all these "android" people claiming that anyone with an iPhone 4 is fanboy and clueless.

Seriously, I posted a few times in here about the iPhone, only to be immediately flamed and told how ignorant I was. I just sat back and laughed, that you people let a phone for gods sake, get to you that bad.

And you say I am the one with issues? Most of you need to take a look in the mirror.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
The comedy cup overfloweth on this one...

I heard Mel Gibson came to her defense:

"Whoopi is not an anti-fruitite racist! Now shut the f--- up! You should just f------ smile and blow me! 'Cause I deserve it."

Status
Not open for further replies.