Why are my Samsung products not lasting anymore?

Jul 5, 2021
My Samsung TV has only 1 hdmi port (on the back) that works, which wouldn’t have been that big of a deal BUT the new chrome book I got as a gift I literally used for 1 month before it quit. On socials their answer to anything is a link where you troubleshoot like 20 different things and I don’t even have another screen to use. That chrome book was supposed to be my main pc. I really needed that for classes. I’m been dealing w them via Twitter, it’s moot people, Don’t buy Samsung. They care about defective products, they literally won’t do anything about it. Watch out if your cards stop working!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 5, 2021
Just an FYI, it was recently brought to my attention that Samsung policy stipulates that the only products they’ll consider replacing are items purchased directly from their website. I cannot attest to this however. The two Ss items I have that no longer work weren’t purchased through their site, but rather through Walmart. Unfortunately. Online Walmart (as it is China of course)is an altogether different issue all by itself. Idk Wth is wrong with companies these days but I am getting sick and tired of having to cut my losses because of people and/or companies that chose to rip e off instead of just being legit and ethical. I hope everyone of them suffer the same as me or worse. One of these days I really just might flip out from all the life altering or life ending things I’ll have to deal with probably for the rest of my life. I do not have enough money to waste even a dime. But I sure have been losing more than my share.