why can my account builder not get a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy5215

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
ok i play this phone game its nothing all thaT IMPRESSIVE ALONE . But i have fun and im really into it . So i have several ways to play on pc and build "skeleton accts " well i recently purchased a builder and it was fine for a few days then i logged in and got the Message another player is on line . Cant be true i had several accts that where in the builder that would actually sell for several 100 dollers . They are stored in android ids you enter into the build software. So i have removed any and all emulators i have even went as far as a out of the box restore > The customer service is lacking as it is for any of the programs that me and my fellow players use to play the game on a p.c. most are just GUYS WHO HAVE WROTE A bot to play auto with . could it be trapped in program 86 files i have erased every instance i can find can some one give me some advice? also looking for a macro app or any one who like me collects the open source autos for somple games

Sammy5215

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
yes and thats fine by me i dont really care as the game is far from what it was intended . I feel that in the particular games i play by storm 8 it is the growtho f a player to be a rookie then a player then master the games technical ends . I myself hate to see a noob with a paid for account i do have the accts i started with years ago un touched by glitching or auto programs . how ever how can my families defend against the augmented players ? easy my " natural " accts are my in game persona with the skeletons or what ever serving as tools . i really just asked a tech question not trying to debate game ethics . if you happen to play the games i do i would be glad to share my knowlege and also my in game self is a natural 3 year old atm if you need any cash posts on my wall can prove this age

Sammy5215

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
also i dont think this falls i same catagory as the typical game and wouldnt ask but i could use the help with the windows problem. btw the makers of my game should be thankful for the autos as the game is not worth playing with out the world of that we have created outside the confines of there rules and reg ..... also its not exactly against thier t.o.s. besides emulators fall into a shady area to so what i think the collection of bots autos and what ever nelse is a lot of fun AND makes money for the company who makes the game but i see pleanty getting help with emulators

Sammy5215

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
i have gllitched in a crazy amount of cash into another players acct .... it was banned but a simple email had it returned with all glitched income still in play

Status
Not open for further replies.