Why do i hear the cable while watching netflix on samsung smart hub

Kimico

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
Why do I hear the cable from my tv while watching Netflix on my Samsung Smart Hub instead of my Netflix show?

Solution
I had the same problem. You are hearing the cable b'c you have your receiver set to the same audio channel as your TV -> cab/sat probably. What I had to do was to buy an additional optical audio cable (quite inexpensive) and connect that from your tv to your receiver. Then you have to change your receiver's input from cab/sat to another input that matches where the optical cable is plugged into (try the other input buttons on your receiver until you hear the correct audio!)

Good Luck
Is the problem an initial setup problem or just started happening with a previously working connection?

Check all physical connections and all related menu/software configuration settings. Some connection may be loose or an update may have changed some setting.

Look at all of the devices involved.

nukedi

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
I had the same problem. You are hearing the cable b'c you have your receiver set to the same audio channel as your TV -> cab/sat probably. What I had to do was to buy an additional optical audio cable (quite inexpensive) and connect that from your tv to your receiver. Then you have to change your receiver's input from cab/sat to another input that matches where the optical cable is plugged into (try the other input buttons on your receiver until you hear the correct audio!)

Good Luck

Solution