Why does my samsung galaxy y gt5360 always turns off hang and restart

shnkrshankar

Honorable
Mar 7, 2013
Am using smasung galaxy y mobile...
It suddenly turned off and while am power it on am not able switch on my mobile...
It just shows samsung logo and turning it off....
plz give a solution for my trouble as soon as possible

inzone

Splendid
shnkrshankar if you have tried to flash the rom , unlock or root your phone then you should provide that information so that people answering will know what caused your phone to act like that and provide useful answers. Obviously if you did any of those things then it would void the warranty for most phones , howver Samsung is one of the few phones that will let you flash the rom or unlock it without voiding the warranty.

edwinmiller

Honorable
Oct 3, 2012
If your mobile device is still in the warranty period then it is better you take your mobile device to the service station and if your warranty period is already completed then I think you need to install the latest software in your mobile and if the problem persists, then there may be some complex bugs that are very difficult to diagnose.

Manurightboy

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
:) the problem is with phones start button yes right side top when u just press is it will shutt down . So dont touch it if u dont want to shut down . Put power off mode in 30 sec . So not nee to close. And i stoped purchasing poroducts manufactures from cheap states...

Gidz Park

Estimable
Apr 17, 2014