Why is it so hard to find a perfect laptop?

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
I'm trying to buy a new laptop but kinda complex.

For

AMD I would go with.

Processor: AMD A10.
Memory: Depends the higher the better.
Hard Drive: 1TB.
Graphics: What ever comes with the laptop.
OS: Windows 7 Don't like Windows 8 or 8.1 so weird and don't like the way they designed it.

For

Intel I would go with.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4th Generation.
Memory: Depends the higher the better.
Hard Drive: 1TB.
Graphics: What ever comes with the laptop.
OS: Windows 7 Don't like Windows 8 or 8.1 so weird and don't like the way they designed it.

But having a tough time finding one

AshyCFC

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
Would your friend be willing to drop to an i5 to ensure that they have a dedicated GPU, this will improve video editing performance/photo's.

Agreed on windows 8.

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

USA Chicago and budget is $650.

AshyCFC

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
Don't think it's possible to get a 4th gen i7 with windows 7, but it's possible to get a third gen one.

What's the main purpose of this laptop?

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

My friend wants to buy one for editing videos, photos, etc you know.

But still he does not like Windows 8 or 8.1 cause navigating through Win 8 is tiring and complex.

AshyCFC

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
Would your friend be willing to drop to an i5 to ensure that they have a dedicated GPU, this will improve video editing performance/photo's.

Agreed on windows 8.

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

I guess he can drop to an i5 I really hate Microsoft now they made a sworn enemy for making Windows 8 and 8.1.
I mean who uses a Live Account to sign into Windows 8 or 8.1

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 0
JenSa Laptop Tech Support 0
Adnansattar Laptop Tech Support 6
MOPixels Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 11
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 3