Info why my facebook marketplace ads now showing up / why i can not access marketplace

Jun 11, 2020
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION THAT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR AND FACEBOOK DOENT WANT YOU TO KNOW:

1. facebook filter has different layers of filtering mechanism. it puts different users facebook in different filter category based on other users report , how many ppl using same account, how many devices its logged in, over all activity of the facebook user on marketplace.

2. there are certain things you can do and can not do on marketplace , facebook marketplace can recognise your ip address, your photo, certain keywords, location, device address.

3. based on type of restriction your account gets filtered, and it disappears from search result for 1-7 days, u can keep reporting to facebook sometime they activate sometime they dont.

4. if you report any add on facebook as scam the add disappears from search immediately, which is stupid and ridiculous as it does not verify authenticity of the reporting

5. if you are running business on marketplace is always good to have a few facebook account with marketplace.

6. marketplace dont come in new facebook account immediately , it takes 2 days to 2 weeks based on your activity group membership friends etc.

7. if unfair for facebook for not having a customer service not a phone service, or a chatting service, considering the amount of money they make and importance of that,

8. remember if you repost adds on facebook your account will get filtered and disappear from search, u can copy photo from gumtree and do repost, or always take fresh photos

9. facebook is the largest place where a lot of scam goes on and facebook takes no credible action to prevent that smartly

10. i am also learning and figuring it out more and more about their artificial intelligence, please share us your thought and intelligence for others to learn and study it more and stay one step ahead on the technology game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Social Networking 2
H Social Networking 0
T Social Networking 3
enzokuhle Social Networking 1
Juli-Mari Social Networking 0
B Social Networking 6
aashnaj963 Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 2
MarkZeroUK Social Networking 4
Ernys21 Social Networking 9
Viper576 Social Networking 3